Monday, November 15, 2010

How I can help end world poverty

  1. I would fly an airplane over to a poor place and sky dive with a bag of food and give it to them.
  2. If there is a flood I would make a big wall so the water couldn't get through and drown the people.
  3. If there is a drought I would make a little pipe from the wall and make a lever for them to get the water.
  4. I would fly an airplane over to a poor place and sky dive and bring parts to build a road, cars, and trucks.
  5. I would fly an airplace over to a poor place and sky dive and make a school for them to learn and give them money.
  6. Tell people in stores (corporations) to stop wasting stuff on Earth.
  7. Earn lots of money and go sky dive and give it to the people who are poor.
I think this video is a little helpful.

2 comments:

Nana said...

You are soooo ambitious, Luke! We need more kids like you.

Marcia said...

THis is great! I think you have a skydiver on your hands, though! :)