Tuesday, February 17, 2015

THE GINGERBREAD BOY

Once there was a Little Old Lady and a Little Old Man. They baked gingerbread in the shape of a boy.
The gingerbread boy ran out the door and went into a barn full of threshers.
 He yelled “I’ve run from a Little Old Woman, a Little Old Man, and you can’t catch me I’m a gingerbread boy”. They tried to catch him but they couldn’t.
 He ran into a field full of mowers and boasted “I’ve run from a
Little Old Man, a Little Old Woman, a barn full of threshers, and you can’t catch me I’m a gingerbread
boy.” They couldn’t catch him. either
He ran to a cow and pig and told them “I ran from a Little Old Woman, a Little Old Man, a barn full of threshers, a field full of mowers, and you can’t catch me I’m a gingerbread
boy.” They tried to catch him and they couldn’t.

Then he went to a fox and said “I have run from a Little Old Woman, a Little Old Man, a barn full of threshers, a field full of mowers, a cow and a pig and you can’t catch me I’m a gingerbread boy.” The fox caught him and ate him till he was gone.

No comments: